Numerical Modeling Group
Climate change modeling, Downscaling Methods, Impact evaluation, Integrating atmospheric-hydrology-hydrodynamic models, Flood-drought monitoring and prediction, Big-data, etc.
|Toan Trinh-Quang, PhD. (UC Davis)|
Hydrologic Research Laboratory, Dept. of Civil and Env. Engineering, UC Davis, USA.
Research Area: Regional climate modeling, Hydro-climate modeling, Land surface processes, Physically based watershed modeling, Hydro-climate forecasting system,
|Long Trinh-Tuan, PhD. (Tokyo Metropolitan University)|
Center for Environmental and Fluid Dynamics (CEFD) Hanoi University of Science, VNU
Research Area: Regional climate modelling; Climate change and its impact; Tropical cyclone, Extreme climate events, Bias correction rainfall, Satellite meteorology.
|Quoc Thanh Vo, PhD. (TU Delft) |
Can Tho University, Vietnam
Research Area: Hydrodynamic modeling, Sediment transport, Flooding, Saline intrusion
|Hoai Nam Do, PhD. (Tohoku University)|
Deputy Director, Center for Education and International Cooperation,
Vietnam Academy for Water Resources.
Research Area: climate change impact assessment; water engineering management; Assessment of flood risk and water security; Climate change adaptation
Selected Current Collaborations
- Dr. Kevin Lamb, Professor and Chair of Applied Mathematics, University of Waterloo, Canada.
- Dr. Hermann Eberl, Professor and Canada Research Chair in Life Science and Engineering, University of Guelph, Canada.
- Dr. Richard Zytner, Professor and Dean of College of Physical and Engineeing Science, University of Guelph, Canada.
- Dr. M. Levent Kavvas, Distinguished Professor, Gerald and Lillian Orlob Endowed Chair Professor of Water Resources Engineering, UC Davis, USA.
- Dr. Thorsten Stoesser, Professor in Civil Engineering Fluids, UCL, UK.
- Dr. Stephan Theobald, Professor and Chair, Department of Hydraulic Engineering and Water Resources Management, University of Kassel, Germany.
- Dr. Yoshimitsu Tajima, Professor, Dept. of Civil Engineering, University of Tokyo, Japan.
- Dr. V. T.V. Nguyen, Professor and Chair, Dept. of Civil Engineering and Applied Mechanics, McGill University, Canada.